Mark Colvin (who founded Leanpal) is a results focused and commercially aware lean manufacturing expert. Mark has line management experience to Manufacturing Director level and board level Operations Improvement experience. Mark has demonstrated he can facilitate and lead profit improvement both as a line manager and in consultancy across a wide range of industries.
Mark has delivered training and consultancy in French and German.
Our team are all professionally educated with relevant qualifications and have backgrounds in continuous improvement/quality / operations management. Their passion for sharing their knowledge and their ability to inspire people at all levels has led them into lean leadership.
Our team thrive on achieving business benefits for customers, and delight in helping people learn new skills.
Our extensive experience of the food sector includes:
- Bakeries – bread, biscuits, pies
- Chilled convenience foods – deli, sandwiches, salads, snacks, ready-meals
- Coffee production & packing
- Dairy – cheese, desserts, spreads, yoghurts
- Flour milling
- Herbs and spices
- Juice and liquid packing
...and judging on the panel of the annual Food Manufacturing Excellence Awards.
The team also have experience in many other sectors, including
- Aluminium and Steel
- Aerospace OEMs and suppliers
- Automotive OEMs and suppliers
- General Engineering – metal processing, chemicals
- Office and Administration Lean
- Plastics and Packaging
- Nuclear reprocessing
- Printing – inks, finished products and services
If your sector/category isn’t listed – contact us - we may have worked in that sector or similar.
Remember our primary skill is in customising and transferring lean knowledge across different industries, companies and cultures.
We are proud to be approved providers for the Manufacturing Advisory Service - South West.